- Vitamin D is a key nutrient in many major biological functions. It maintains normal blood levels of calcium and phosphorus; promotes calcium absorption; helps to form strong bones and works in conjunction with other vitamins, minerals and hormones to promote bone mineralization.
- DIRECTIONS: As a dietary supplement, take one (1) softgel daily, preferably with a meal.
- WARNING: Consult your healthcare provider prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have any medical conditions.
- DOES NOT CONTAIN: Artificial Colors or Flavors. , Citrus , Dairy , Fish , Gluten , Preservatives , Salt , Soy , Sugar , Wheat , Yeast
- Number of Servings: 100 Servings
There are no reviews yet.